Frequently Asked Questions

This really depends on the type of property you are buying. If, for example, you are buying a modern purpose-built flat, then a HomeBuyer Report would be more than sufficient. However, if you are buying a Victorian house that has been extended or altered, then a more detailed Building Survey would be necessary.

Learn more about our range of Building Surveys