Expert Witness Report London
- Expert Witness Report London
What is an Expert Witness Report?
Unfortunately, people don’t always agree on matters relating to property, often resulting in lengthy, costly and stressful legal proceedings. A Chartered Surveyor can produce a comprehensive Expert Witness Report for London properties detailing their professional opinion on the issue and provide evidence that supports your claim. If required, they can also appear in court to ensure the facts are heard.
At Harding Chartered Surveyors, our highly experienced professionals can assist with any expert witness requirement relating to property, including:
- Negligence investigation
- Dispute resolution
We can provide expert advice and the required evidence to help resolve your dispute and reach an amicable agreement efficiently. In the process, we’ll potentially prevent the need to go to court, protect you against false claims and minimise legal fees.
Hiring a qualified RICS surveyor to act as your expert witness can help you:
- Articulate facts accurately and clearly
- Reach a fair and amicable settlement
- Defend against false claims
- Understand legal matters relating to property
- Ensure the court proceedings go smoothly
- Save money in the long run
Expert Witness Report Quote
Why trust Harding Chartered Surveyors to provide an expert witness?
In addition to our in-depth industry knowledge, wealth of experience and commitment to securing the best outcomes for our clients, you can rely on our RICS surveyors because:
- We’ve acted as an expert witness in various disputes at both County Court and High Court level
- We can provide evidence and advice relating to any property matter, from lease renewals to building contracts
- We’ve held seats in many prestigious organisations, including the Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors’ Panel of Arbitrators and Independent Experts
Learn more about how our leading expert witness, David Toogood, can help you.
What issues require a Chartered Surveyor Expert Witness?
Our chartered surveyors can support you by providing evidence on legal matters including:
- Building surveys
- Party walls and boundaries
- Construction claims and disputes
- Tenant and landlord disputes
- Dilapidations and housing disrepair
- Commercial property
- Professional negligence
- Leasehold enfranchisement
Recent Reviews from Harding Chartered Surveyors
At Harding Chartered Surveyors, we’ve helped countless London homeowners, investors and landlords settle property matters efficiently while protecting them against legal penalties and lengthy proceedings. If you need support from an expert witness, call us today on 020 3598 6730.