You will play a big role in the management of the business alongside the Directors, as well as tackling full building surveys for all types of residential & commercial property throughout London. You will be required to liaise with clients in relation to their property purchases by providing verbal advice using your expert knowledge.
Assisting with the growth of Harding’s will also be a big part of this exciting role. Not only will you be providing a high level of service to existing clients you will also be coming up with strategies to acquire new ones, with the aim of increasing the already high calibre list of clients and developing the brand of the company.
Harding’s are based within vibrant office space, surrounded by a variety of different companies, in Fulham, South West London.. The role will include the opportunity to supplement the salary with commission based on fee income generated.
£50,000 - £120,000 dependent on experience.
To be successful in this role you will need the following:
- MRICS Building Surveyor or similar equivalent
- Background in building Surveying, or party wall surveying
- Experience carrying out schedules of condition in relation to party wall and neighbourly matters.
- Experience of Party Wall matters in residential and commercial properties, and other tenures also
- To be comfortable when liaising directly with clients.
- Experience of dealing with the party wall process, such reviewing proposals, collating schedules of condition, agreeing the content of Awards, checking off schedules of condition on completion, and agreeing remedies for damage
- Negotiation skills
- An entrepreneurial approach and a desire to help run and grow our business
- A full and clean UK driving licence
- The ability to meet deadlines
- The ability to use proprietary IT software to collate reports and Notices is an advantage, but not a pre – requisite for the role.
- The ability to dictate survey reports is desirable, however, training will be provided
- A willingness to travel across London to carry out surveys and meet with clients, and other Surveyors. Travel over a wider geographical area may be required, depending on where the work is located.